United Way’s Women United
United Way’s Women United program recognizes women who are leading the way in making an impact on our community. Women United is a network of philanthropists who recognize and encourage exceptionality in their ability to bring about positive community change. They achieve these goals through designing and leading an annual, signature volunteer event, giving personally, and leveraging their personal and professional networks for the betterment of those in need in our community.
- Special invitations to United Way NCA events and receptions.
- Gaining firsthand experience with issues facing our community through discussions and visits to United Way NCA program sites.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded philanthropists to build an annual day of service event for our community.
- Special updates regarding the impact your philanthropy is having through United Way NCA.
- The opportunity to network with United Way NCA leadership as well as other women leaders from the various sectors in our community: philanthropy, business, law, education, and public service.
- Special recognition highlighting your role as a community leader at United Way NCA events, website, Annual Report, and other publications.
- A Women United lapel pin
To learn how you can get involved, contact Stephen Saunders (email@example.com), Director of Philanthropic Engagement.