The United Way NCA e-Campaign brings convenience to charitable giving. Cut down on paper and time with a United Way e-Campaign. This versatile application allows your team members to complete their pledges from a simple, secure, online platform in just a few short steps. Meanwhile you will enjoy real-time campaign reporting, convenient communication functions and other valuable benefits to make your campaign easier to administer and more successful.
Increased Donor Convenience
An e-Campaign allows your employees to participate in your company's charitable workplace giving campaign in a few easy steps right from their desks, or from any computer having internet access, at their convenience. Additionally, they will be able to:
- Give in a secure environment;
- Designate their gift according to their individual preference;
- Receive instant confirmation of their gift; and,
- Track their giving history.
Increased Management Convenience
Empower your employee coordinators with reliable management and tracking tools for a successful campaign. This feature-rich interface improves efficiency and offers:
- Administrative access to company campaign data;
- Robust tracking with dashboards, reports and exports;
- A convenient email marketing/communication system; and,
- Capacity for multiple donor groups for both local and national campaigns.
Increased Company Convenience
Your e-Campaign will provide your business with the following benefits:
- Fully branded corporate online pledge sites;
- Ability to mobilize resources for community impact; and,
- The best way to fulfill your corporate philanthropy goals.
Customizing your United Way NCA site opens a world of opportunity for the success of your campaign. From including your own company photos, to building giving options around each employee, your ideal campaign is within reach. We offer a simple process to create a customized Web site while minimizing the time and resources involved.
Getting started with e-Campaign is easy. Contact Tony Lipari to learn more or to schedule a one-on-one demonstration.