Planned and Estate Giving
Gifts through wills and estate plans are the single greatest source of financial support for the future of United Way. In fact, including a charitable gift in your will can benefit you, your family, United Way and the communities we serve. If your estate is subject to federal estate tax, a charitable bequest to United Way NCA can save your estate significant tax dollars.
We invite you to consider United Way of the National Capital Area in your estate planning to ensure your personal and family needs are met now and in the future and that your generosity will continue beyond your lifetime.
You can make a difference in a number of ways:
- By remembering United Way in your will;
- By designating United Way as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy;
- Through the gift of a pension, IRA or other retirement plan proceeds;
- Through the establishment of remainder or lead trusts;
- By remembering others through memorial gifts; and
- Through the gift of securities and real estate.
Thank you for considering United Way NCA in your planned and estate giving.
For more information, please contact Lionel Lionel Neptune, Senior Director Corporate Partnerships & Leadership Giving at 202-488-2010 or email@example.com.